Monday, June 9, 2008

Tonight I have two ...





Kids. Mel took the huge gigantic leap of leaving her son for his first night away from mom, kissed him goodbye and went home for a giant sleep fest (and I imagine resting her arms and back, the boy is heavy). After and hour long rocking to sleep festival (which at least I know is normal for him) we have acheived peace in the casa de toddlers. I'll report tomorrow how the entire night went. I dont' think Morgan will appreciate me being the one to respond should he have any middle of the night needs, lets hope he just sleeps until morning and wakes with the refreshing light of day. I did get an opportunity to stare at his beautiful face for an hour as we rocked tonight. I think he has the most perfect lips on earth, the beautiful little bow on the upper lip and that perfect dimple under his nose. He handled the going to bed well ... at least he's at his home away from home on his first night away from his mom.

1 comment:

cathy said...

You are a good, good friend!