Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Dance

My girl is a free spirit and a dancer. She has to stop and dance whenever she hears music. It's the sweetest thing. Sometimes it makes getting from point A to point B a long long process. She barely notices the world around her as she moves to the music. Adorable. She's adorable. I love her. I think her favorite things in life right now are: dancing, swimming, people and her glove. Here's a little video of some spontaneous mall dancing. Walking by a restaurant that had music, Lucy felt compelled to grove.


8 comments:

Mark and Sarah said...

Oh my goodness...that is PRICELESS! What a sweetheart!

Sarah
(From CHSFS forum)

jayme said...

She certainly is adorable beyond words. Whenever we finally come visit, we'll have to bring Lucy her very own bedazzled glove... I can't even imagine the uses she'll come up with for it.

Eastiopians said...

She has got some good moves going on! That is too cute!

Kami said...

I don't think I've left a comment for you before but this time I HAD to! She is way too precious!!! If only it were socially acceptable for grown-ups to stop and dance like that in public whenever they felt inspired. It makes me wish I was a kid again!

Anonymous said...

And groove she did! She is adorable.

veggiemom said...

ADORABLE!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Nancy said...

Outstanding!! She's FABulous.

Kari said...

I LOVE it! That is priceless, and such a familiar sight for us. Makenna does the same thing and to music I don't even hear sometimes. It is so sweet that you have that on video. Lucy keep rockin' girl!