Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Last day being 2
Here is a little re-cap of Lucy's last day as a 2-year-old:
1. woke up at 12:45 am (first time in forever) crying said she was scared of "doo doo". I calmed her down and we went back to bed.
2. woke up at 1:45 am crying, scared, pointed at the ceiling behind me saying "momma, doo doo is right there". Bravely went back to sleep while momma "read a book in the hall"
3. woke up at 8 am. This is the third morning in a row.
4. Played with grandma, grandpa and morgan all day
5. took a short nap
6. Had chicken and peas for dinner
7. Helped momma babysit Morgan. Had her hair done in twists (ropes). Ate some gummy bears as a treat
8. Had a mini-tantrum when it was time for nebulizar but took it well once she calmed down.
9. Went to bed and heard the story of her birth in Ethiopia (the best I could guess) and heard about her Ethiopian momma and grandma and about how babies cry when they are born.
The photo of big-girl Lucy is from tonight. Her last photo as a 2-year-old. The others are from when she was a little kid.