Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back to work ...

Today wasn't so bad (going back to work). Lucy woke up bright and freakn' early so that I didn't have to miss out on too much time with her, thanks baby! I took a break from work to take her back to the doctor. Thankfully the blood count that was way way out of whack on Friday was closer to being in whack today ... After work we played outside and tested out the new tent we got for Christmas. I had to be sure it was big enough to contain 4 kids and 2 adults as the mommas and the kids (Lucy, Isaac, Nathan and Jacob) are fun (dumb) enough to continue the annual camping tradition even though we are out numbered 2 to 1 this year. As of tonight I have two camping trips confirmed and a possible stint at the boy's cabin. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have reserved one more camping weekend. I am pretty psyched about camping with Lucy this year. I think it will be a dang good time as she's old enough to withstand a night or two of bad sleep without completely falling apart, plus I feel like I can mosquito spray her without totally whacking out her nervous system OH and she eats more then spagetti this year.
So excitement abounds.


Some camping photos from years past:

Mille Lacs Kathio State Park swimming pond 2006

Mille Lacs Kathio State Park 2006

Mille Lacs Kathio State park - 2006, cute lil girl
In an eagle's nest at the intrepretative center
Group shot ... we survived our first moms and kids camping trip
Camping with Sara, William and Lucy 2007
2007
2007 with Isaac and Nathan
Ice Cream pit stop 2007





No comments: