There are those days when nothing is quite right ...
1. It's still very much winter and the week ahead doesn't seem springy enough.
2. The house is cluttered and feels "unpeacefull"
3. The kid is running a low fever and isn't quite "right" ... again ... sigh
4. I just want to be able to relax but there's so much to do
5. The weekend goes so damn fast and Monday sucks so much
6. The laundry doesn't carry itself up the stairs and the bed doesn't make itself
7. A bath or shower is just too much work right now
8. The sun isn't very sunny.
9. The tax money is paying for not fun things like: Certificates of citizenships, passports, daycare and student loans.
Yeah I guess it's definately spring fever. I just need winter to be over. I need Lucy to be healthy. I need to go for a hike in non snowy woods.
Thanks for the venting opportunity.