Lucy was tagged by MP ... Here are 10 things about Lucy:
1. She has a feather phobia. Instead of baby gates I could just put a line of feathers in the doorway and she'd stand back screaming: "eeeeeuuuuu momma, icky poo, get that momma"
2. Paint her toenails and you're her friend for life.
3. When she's mad, she'll try to hit with her left hand, then her right hand, and if you hold both hands, watch out for that head butt ...
4. If she wasn't the cause of another child's tears, she is incredibly sweet and tries hard to stop the tears.
5. Her coming home routine: Jacket off, shoes off, pants off, silk nightie on, music on.
6. She's the master of the double nostril nose pick (anyone have any advice on ending nose picking?)
7. Night time routine: lotion, pj's, bed, 2 books (good night moon and another), I put olive oil on her cheeks, she puts it on mine, kiss kiss, night night.
8. Favorite foods at the moment: spaghetti with tomato sauce, chicken, ketchup, homemade pizza, grapes, smoked salmon, Ritz crackers with cream cheese
9. Has oral fixation
10. When asked "where are you going?" more often then not she'll reply "to Vegas"