Random facts and habits...10 of them (not 4 or 7 or 8...10...that's the rule):
I was tagged by Nancy ... so here goes (I can't think of anyone available to tag)
1. When I was young I used to pretend that my little cousin Jen was my sister. Now that I am older I consider her my sister and Lucy considers her her auntie. Since Jen and I are only children, this system works out!
2. When I was around 10 I wrote a "future" section of my autobiography. According to my 10 yr old self, when I turned 30 I would "live in the country with my husband and our 5 children and our horses. We would both be doctors". I am almost 37 and haven't quite made it to the "dream"
3. I get seriously distressed when: I don't get a coffee fixed before I have to parent, I am low on diet coke, I think about paperwork.
4. Once in college I accidentally took a geology class instead of geography. I was confused and it took me several classes to figure out that I would never have an exam where I had to memorize countries and their capitals.
5. My cousins and I built a log cabin in my grandpas woods. We built it really high out of fallen trees. We were unable to utilize the cabin for some time because we didn't factor in a door.
6. In college, I once had a professor tell me I should sue the University of Minnesota because he didn't see why I "made it this far without failing" ... I thought he was an ass, I took the terms "rough draft" a little too seriously I guess. That dude gave me a B+ in that class.
7. I don't sleep well most nights. I take tylenol pm almost every night and still take a LONG time to fall asleep. I wake up often. During the day however, I feel like I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime.
8. I often have a very strong desire to move to a different state or country. Lately I've been thinking of: New Mexico (Sante Fe), Upper west coast, NYC, Colorado and Hawaii.
9. I feel anxious in a group of people, I have a hard time navigating conversations between more then two people.
10. Unless it's out of my control I am always on time or early.