Sunday, February 3, 2008

Weekends











Oh how I love weekends and this weekend was a real treat. We did our normal Friday night at the Children's Museum which was super fun because Lucy was in a very sharing mood, she was really so sweet to the other kids. Saturday we spent a good portion of the day babysitting our two favorite peeps, Isaac and Nathan. We had a morning shift at their house and an evening shift at our house. The kids seem to be figuring out how to be together (the boys seem to be getting how to manage Lucy's two-year-old behaviors). This morning we had swimming (Lucy's favorite) and then we spent the afternoon at an Ethiopian event in St. Paul. Lucy also got to ride a pony (she was in heaven) that she noticed on our way to the Landmark Center. We pack a lot of fun together activities during our weekends.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

cathy said...

What? No major "icky-poo" argument? Is Lucy getting subdued on me? (just kidding!!!!) Lovely photos.

Nancy said...

Wish we could have been there to play with you. Looks like a fun weekend Stacy :)

Risa said...

Did you check out the Hot Dish tent next to the Landmark Ctr? That was the scene of Friday's date night. Sorry I couldn't make it to the Landmark...we were having a family brunch--during which our sons were "bonding"...a little too much so. See ya.

Anonymous said...

Argh, the Landmark Center thing! I knew there was something I forgot to do this weekend! *headdesk*

Ted and Jill said...

Random question....Lucy's hair always looks so good. What products do you use on her hair and skin?

Jill

Mamato2 said...

Looks like she had a great time. :)

Stacy said...

Jill, I've tried a lot of products on Lucy's hair. Mostly I use olive oil mixed with water in a spray bottle to detangle and comb it out (I get it really wet). As a leave in conditioner I have found good results with plain coconut oil (unrefined, solid) and Carol's daugter hair honey. I also rarely wash it with shampoo, just "wash" it with conditioner. She's not at all fond of having me do her hair so I try to keep it simple.

Kari said...

Glad we got to see you guys this weekend! I swear Makenna and Lucy remind me so much of each other it is uncanny! She also spotted the horses on the way into the Landmark Center and did not forget when we left. So, we did a couple of horse rides too! Lucy looks beautiful as always! :)