Friday, February 8, 2008

Deja fooey



My poor kid is sick again. She seemed a little off during the week and Thursday night started running a temp and was up coughing all night. Friday morning, sure enough, high fever and wheezing. Pediatrician is keeping an eye on her and put her back on the nebs. Tonight her fever went up to 103.4 and I couldn't get it down, took forever. The one night I was encouraging her to go naked and she wanted to be under wraps. I hope for a peaceful night of sleep so her body can heal.

6 comments:

veggiemom said...

Poor Lucy. :( Get well soon!
Kerri and Ruby

cathy said...

Get well, Lucy. And Stacy, TRY to get some rest!!!!! Lots of cool washcloths on her chest and forehead help the fever.

Stupid virus germs@

Mama Papaya said...

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Do you think some ice cream would make it all better?

Mamato2 said...

Aw, hate it when the little ones are hurting. And Mama must be two. Go away germies!

Mamato2 said...

I meant TOO. Lately, I am mirroring my students by using the homephones- ugh!

Melanie said...

Lucy PLEASE feel better soon - I just hate it when you are sick and have a fever!!! And I'm soooo sorry you have to miss swimming tomorrow....for your sake AND mine!! Love ya....feel better soon.

Mel and Morgan