Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sick Sucks


Lucy has been such a trooper. She is crazy sick. Literally, I think she might be seeing things, like gross butterflies on the ceiling. She started calling the cat Eric. Her fever has been getting really high in between doses of motrin. I am tired of being a nurse and being so very worried and anxious. I am thankful that my daughter is just so good, she is good about taking medicine, she has kept in pretty good spirits and the snuggling has been stellar. Still, I hope that tonight is the night of healing for her. Please let her wake up fever free.

3 comments:

cathy said...

Oh Stacy. How terrible. Those fevers are scary. I don't know about you, but I can't sleep when my kids have a fever that high. I'm always going in to check on them to make sure they're not burning up. Hang in there (if that's even possible). I'll be praying Lucy gets rest and that her fever gets under control. And who knows--maybe the name Eric will stick?

Mamato2 said...

Oh Stacy. Poor Lucy and poor worrying Mama. I just went through Mal's first sick, sick- and oh man, I know the fear. Praying for Lucy.

Nancy said...

I'm so sorry you guys are going through this again. I hope the fever breaks and that you catch one (a break that is), and the girl can get back to dancing.