Voila, I had an emergency pack of just add water pancake mix. I needed to spice it up a bit. Folks, I created a culinary masterpiece and I am going to share it with you!
Here are the ingrediants (water not shown):
1. take a ripe banana (i sometimes put my over ripes in the freezer for baking) mash it up in a bowl.
2. add about two cups of complete pancake mix (i use fiber one for the health benefits)
3. add a packet of instant oatmeal (i used apple cinnamon)
4. add about a tablespoon of brown sugar (for the yummy goodness)
5. add water until it's a thick pancake consistency
6. cook and eat. syrup is not really necessary but obviously a yummy topping
we had our pancakes with some deliciously fresh clementines.
now for some cute post hair do photos. she wanted her hair like a ballerina. the braids took so long to take down that it didn't leave much time or patience for the updo or for actual bun making. but she's still quite a lovely ballerina.