Saturday, March 3, 2007

9 months of waiting ...


Lucy finally loves the snow bathing beauty



Lucy the Artist





I missed the big event. After 9 months of giving Lucy her TB medicine she finished her last dose tonight ... I was out with the Ethiopian mom's group and she received her last dose, with a round of applause from Nathan and Isaac's family. Yeah Lucy!!! I can't believe it's been 9 months. We are happy to be done with this, and even happier that Lucy suffered no ill effects from the medication. OH and one more big event ... no more dial up in this household ... as of about 2:30 this afternoon we officially became a highspeed household. So now I will post my first photo from the homefront ... no more secretive blogging at work.









3 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Congratulations on the last dose and getting high speed!
I am another single who is adopting (found your blog via the worldwide singles group which I am on too) from Guatemala. But, I am very interested in adoption from Ethiopia for my next adoption. Please feel free to check out my blog
http://aspecialfamily.blogspot.com
Could I email you some questions about Ethiopia. My email is
aspecialfamily AT yahoo DOT com
if you drop me a line (if that's ok, then I'll email you back)

Anonymous said...

TB meds? Was this something specific to Lucy? My agency has said nothing about this, so just want to be sure.
I LOVE the art pic! And, how smart are you to have her do it naked!?? LOL No extra laundry! ;)
Blessings!
L. (malĂ­a's mom)http://www.toadfire.com/blog_full.jsp?blogID=3152

Baseball_Lipgloss said...

I love our high speed internet.