Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring




Winter is winding down. It's so wonderful to be able to go outside without gasping due to the cold, without slipping on ice, without having to bundle anyone up. I love spring. Lucy is all about going for walks. She's so incredibly precious. When I tell her to get her boots so we can go outside she says "yeaaaaaaa!" While we are walking, every so often she'll just laugh ... nothing particularly funny needs to be happening, she's just that happy. Isn't life great???? Here are some more photos of Lucy. The one photo with the boot is her trying to get ready to go outside ... I love the placement of the hat, very "southside" of her ...

1 comment:

Jane said...

My son and daughter-in-law are in the process of adopting a child from Ethiopia. As a future grandmother, I read everything. I've been following your blog and hope my grandchild is even half as cute as Lucy. Lucy is just precious!