Sunday, May 27, 2007

Take me out to the ball game ...






Saturday evening we escaped casa de sicko and tried a Twins game. It was a birthday party for Lucy's friend, possible fiancee, and old care center room mate Bennett. She had made it through the entire day with no fever and no hives. The antibiotics seem to be working (they are also working a number on her digestive system, but one thing at a time right). I think Lucy had fun, mostly because she had a near unlimited supply of kettle corn (supplied by Bennett's grandma), and a few bites of cotton candy (she was sick i couldn't say no). The family in front of us seemed less then thrilled with little miss kick them in the back but other then that we made it to the 7th inning stretch before calling it a night.

1 comment:

Risa said...

Sweet. I love the middle pic with the field in the background. And I LOVE the outfit. I've eyed that outfit before (not for me, but maybe a grandaughter in like 10 years). It was a long game...hopefully we can catch a game this year! Glad Lucy is feeling better! Risa