Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lucita bonita

This girl takes my breath away every single day.  Serious beauty and it's not just the beauty
that you all see here in these photos.  She has it inside too.  She has a way of seeing people and the world that is beautiful.  She has a power about her that's overwhelming. 
She should really be running some sort of office or business or maybe the world.
I really hope that she channels all of this power for good.
If she channels it for evil.  Watch out.
Cuz it's STRONG!

2 comments:

The Lost Planetista said...

I'm glad you're doing NOBLOPOMO because misery loves company, but also because I really do love your blog. I really hope Lucita Bonita uses her powerful force as a force of good rather than evil. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if she really did take over and rule the world someday. :) It could be worse. Much worse.

Jebena said...

Lucita Bonita has S.T.A.C.Y. as her momma---so it'll be used for good for the Universe!

PS....How's your nephew, the one that recently graduated from high school---NOBLOPOMO an update on him for us if you can.