Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sometimes it's hard











sometimes it's hard to get the kid and the camera to behave at the same time. I think they should make a point and shoot camera whose lens shutter thingy automatically cleans the lens each time you shut it off. Camera makers of the world you can steal my idea and use it as your own ..

Lucy goes to see the foot doctor tomorrow. She is sooooo excited. She thinks he'll be like her regular pediatrician and she is really excited about the following things:

1. gloves
2. telling the doctor she's drinking her water
3. hearing babies crying from getting "poked"
4. not getting poked
5. gloves

6 comments:

Tami Tripp said...

I love the gloves obsession...the glove tree was beautiful!

I hope Lucy is doing better at night and you are getting some sleep.

Jebena said...

I'm truly curious...what is the story with Lucy and gloves?

P.S. Good luck combing all at hair---ouch, ooooch, I'm stiffing up, eyes closed tight, and holding my own neck just thinking about it!

Stacy said...

LoveNotes... I'll have to do a blogpost dedicated to the gloves for newer readers ... short story: for some reason Lucy is obsessed with latex gloves.

She actually does pretty good with combing out free hair (yee gawds, she's sleeping on it now). With plenty of conditioner/water in a spray bottle and gentle combing she barely fusses. What she HATES is putting in binders and cutting binders out. I need to put her hair back up though so I can leave it alone for a few days. That's why I love the braids and ponies!

Mama Papaya said...

The kid may have a weird thing with gloves, but she has some amazing hair. Gorgeous!

Mamato2 said...

Hope all goes well with the foot dr. Until your posted this, I had forgotten about Lucy's "little foot" as she called it (right?). :)
Ps: try the KakaKiki Komb from shuruba.com. works wonders with Mal's curly mop! :)

Adopting1Soon said...

God your daughter's GORGEOUS!!! Anyway, on ANOTHER topic... is there any way I can "follow" your blog, like I can some others? I don't see the button to click. I'm a single white female social worker myself, starting the adoption process from ET, I thought it would be neat to follow along...