Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday


Well we are nearly at the half way through the week mark. Whew. Lucy had the first day of her second week of preschool today. She did GREAT!!! She was nice to her friends all day and joined in the group. Nice job. Lucy is handling the exhaustion of no nap like a seasoned pro. She had only one meltdown this afternoon. I love this girl so much!!! Lucy helped me make dinner tonight and she gobbled it right down, it was easy and good so I thought I'd share our recipe:

1. small pork roast
2. about 1/2 cup Kraft Light Asian Toasted Sesame reduced fat dressing
3. some terriyaki sauce
4. a tablespoon creamy peanut butter

since i started with a frozen pork roast i put it and all the ingrediants in a crock pot on high all day ... i cut the pork roast in quarters when it was soft enough to do so. Before serving i cut the heck out of the roast so it was more like a "chunky" sauce. The consistency of this is sort of like a stew. Next time I am adding shredded carrots.

i cooked some plain ramen noodles and Lucy tossed the sauce into the noodles, we served it and ate it up ... yummy

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Yup sounds really good, thanks for sharing! I'm wondering if you got the pork to a shredded state and put it on brown rice? I'll have to try it.