Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Busy day ...

First Lucy picked her own outfit (again). I swear she dug through piles of cute/normal pants and found these.
I went to work and Lucy and Grandma went to the Mall of America. When I got home it was time to change clothes and go to Lucy's new preschool's open house. We played with toys and did activities at her new preschool and met her new friends and then we went home.
After dinner we went for a bike ride around the neighborhood. Lucy was a rock star bike rider.


After our bike ride Lucy helped me weed the perennial grass "garden" that has gotten out of control. She was actually more of a help then a hindrance ...

After weeding we went inside for some winding down and some juice ... then off to bed!

3 comments:

D said...

And only three different outfits?

Anonymous said...

Ok. Those pants are hilarious!!! Are those hand-me-downs from your childhood?? Only Lucy could pull those off.

Eastiopians said...

I always enjoy your pictures. And I thought I was a busy momma....alas, I may have met my match! ;)