Thursday, April 5, 2007

Spoke to darn soon....




Last night when I posted that "Lucy was feeling grreeeeeeaaaaattt", I guess what I meant was, "Lucy is feeling like she's going to wake up with another high fever". Once again we have casa de sicko. Damn. Sorry the swearing had to happen. This is getting so so frustrating. She's still being a good sport about it ... definately not me, I am not being a good sport. We are supposed to be in Sunny Warm Bemidji ... frolicking on the sandy beach (or at least hanging out in the living room in our sweatshirts). Well ... let's hope this sickness is short.

3 comments:

jayme said...

Stacy,

I'm so sorry to hear that Lucy's not feeling well. I also have to say that it has been such an honour to "watch" Lucy grow up -- She's such a little lady now! Thank you so much for sharing her with the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Rats!! Both of you need a break.

I hope she's well soon. Thinking of you both.

Calico Sky said...

I hope you don't mind my asking but, what is the name of the lovely song (2nd one) in your video after 'somewhere over the rainbow'. I love it!

I hope you had a good Easter and Lucy is better :)