Wednesday, September 1, 2010

KINDERGARTEN

Can you believe it???  It goes so fast (it really does).  I mean, one day you are thinking, will this teething EVER end???  or maybe you just can't believe how freakn' slow that hour before lunch time goes some mornings  then suddenly suddenly you look at that little baby and she's 5 years old and she's blowing you a kiss and looking up at her new kindergarten teacher with those big brown eyes and you think crap, I gotta get on that college savings fund.
all ready to get in the car
Lucy and Buzz Lightyear
walking to the school
she found her locker all by herself
good bye Lucy, be good, I love you!
I stood out in the hall for a few minutes.

And our girl is off to the independance that is kindergarten. 

5 comments:

The Lost Planetista said...

It's such a BIG DEAL- I honestly don't know what to say. I mean, it's MONUMENTAL! :)

The Lost Planetista said...

P.S. I just saw your last night's blog post about her little first day of school outfit already chosen and ready- then had to laugh out loud when I realized that is NOT what she wore to school today! :) Too funny, but of course!

Anonymous said...

Happy first day of Kindergarde.

Anonymous said...

oh man, honey she is going to be driving before we know it. I shall treasure every day cause she is a character,

Nancy said...

She is quite the beautiful kindergartner. I love her Buzz Lightyear pack.

(Grandma shhhh with all that talk about driving.)