Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Ragnar Affair

Well my daughter's heart has been stolen.  So sorry Wendim but Lucy has a new man and his name is Ragnar. Lucy was immediately drawn to this man and I believe she also captured his heart.  He patiently made a helmet for her, and signed a magnet for her and then let her take her time signing a magnet for him and making a helmet for mom.  He was totally sweet to her and for a bit these two seemed like they were in their own world.  I was sweet on him too as we waited for him to get his photo taken with a group of special needs young adults, he was so amazing with them, chatting and engaging.  I was hooked! 






5 comments:

The Lost Planetista said...

My favorite part of this whole scene is the woman standing behind Lucy who obviously thought the whole scenario was adorable and in the last pic you posted looked like she was even taking a picture. Did you know her or was she just a random Lucy devotee?! Very cute.

D said...

Does Ragnar make motivational speeches to kindergarten classes?

M and M said...

I hope Ragnar will go and visit her kindergarten class <3

Stacy said...

total random lucy devotee

Mama Papaya said...

I love him and am kind of frightened of him all at once.

How are things going during the week Mama?