Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday

Lucy's new room




she (Lucy) thinks I LOVE it when she comes home from arts preschool with her clothes saturated in paint. I've exclaimed on many occasions that she must be "doing so much fun work" because her clothes are so painted. I swear she rolls in it. Seriously though, I am glad that she has so many tactile opportunities because she thrives off of it.


Well we're officially more then halfway through the work week. I long for Saturday and Sunday. Lucy was a little unstable tonight. She had about three breakdowns, not exactly tantrums more like sadtrums. I wish I knew everything that was going on in her brain so I had some way of understanding these moodswings. It's a wild ride between some clients of mine and then coming home to Lucille tonight ... let's say I've been privvy to many many many minutes of uncontrollable sobbing. Tonight we did nothing to better our home. Lucy got her hair done, we had breakfast for dinner and just chilled together.

3 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

I am with Lucy on her new room.

Wishing you a speedy two days!

Vintage Tracy said...

Love having breakfast for dinner. Somehow that rights a lot of wrongs.

Mamato2 said...

look how gorgeous her hair is when loose- wow! so is SHE!