Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Break




I love spring break. Having this "free" week off almost makes up for the very low pay I receive. It's been a great week and it's getting sad as it nears an end. Today was so fun. Went shopping (without the kid) for half a day, then home to vacuum and gather things for the afternoon, picked up lucy and headed to Isaac and Nathan's house.


Nathan is recovering froma traumatic incident that occured at my house Monday night. Nathan and Isaac were running around and Nathan ended up eyebrow first into the corner of the rocking chair. He cut his eye enough that I called his mom and gave a "possible stitches situation" heads up. Nathan's dad took him to the ER and he indeed received 3 stitches ... oooohhh Nathan, you broke my stitches free record (years and years and years of child-care and no stitches or broken bones). The only thing that makes me feel better is that a couple months ago he fell at home and needed stitches on his lip (I wasn't there). The poor kid.


It was a perfect spring day, the sun was shining, it was long-sleeve temps and we took the kids for a walk at the near by seminary. Everyone walked and ran and puddle jumped. By the time we got back to their house all three kids were soaked. They all took a bath together and got their jammies on and ate dinner in jammies. So cute! Unfortunately I had no camera to record this lovely afternoon. So the photos are random.

No comments: