Monday, April 7, 2008

Back to Work

It's hard going back to work after a week off. I shouldn't complain, I had a whole week off of work but here I am complaining ... It was like a dream week. We didn't have to be anywhere at any certain time. We had plenty of time together. We played OUTSIDE during the DAY! The only thing that makes this week bearable is that it's a short work week (leaving for Chicago on Friday) and the weather is craptastic, so I am not missing out on any trips to the park.

Actually crappy weather doesn't really stop us from enjoying the park (did ya like that grammarific sentence?). Sunday afternoon we went walking at Como Park with Isaac, Nathan and their mom. Half-way through the walk the rain came, it was at this point where Lucy became the most defiant, didn't want to walk, be carried ... yup, we were at am impass and we were wet (I was NOT a happy momma). I was also annoyed that once again I found myself with a non-functioning (my own fault) camera. A couple days ago I had the camera but no battery, on Sunday I had the camera, battery but no memory stick.

A little Bon Jovi for your listening pleasure

1 comment:

Mamato2 said...

LMAO! When is her first concert? :)