Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A little grumpy ...

It's a good thing there are so many things to celebrate during my diet coke strike or I might just go off on someone. At times I forget why I feel so vacant and empty and cranky ... then as I head to the fridge to cure "what ails me" I REMEMBER .. and I RUN like the wind to my computer and check A's blog damn damn damn, nothing yet and tomorrow is the last day of the referral week for that agency. So anyways ... here's what we CAN celebrate; The arrival of Jacob Kee Ho (Lucy's brother or younger "man" we'll see), the retirement of my momma (tomorrow is the big day), and Lucy's return to the land of rational thinking. She returned to rational land just as I departed, I think this is our future, one of us needs to be stable.

1 comment:

Mamato2 said...

At least you'll have a balanced household! :)