Wednesday, January 31, 2007

In the clear?????

Knock on wood ... I think that Lucy is on the mend. She hasn't had a fever since 1:00 p.m. Tuesday. Today she was CRANKY with a capital C.R.A.N.K.Y ... I think her throat hurt, which really sucks when you can't breath through your mouth. I finally got a little break from her (who would have thought I'd crave that???) this evening. Grandma watched her for a few hours while I went to a birthday party. She had a crap night sleep last night so I hope tonight goes better. Poor Lucy needs to feel well. Send healthy vibes please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been out of the loop for a little while -- I'm so sorry to hear that Lucy has been so sick! Poor sweetie. And poor mama, too. I really hope she's on the road to recovery -- give her a hug for me! You'll both be in my thoughts.