Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey Morgie



Hey Mo Mo,

I know it isn't necessarily OUR anniversary yet but it it YOUR famiversary and I couldn't be happier that you are here and a part of our life.

Morgan you are sweet, funny, SMART AS SMART CAN BE, cute, adorable and clever. You are a boy when it comes to mechanical things and toys with parts. Every Monday night I search around my house for little Morganisms like toys taken apart, Lucy's closet de-organized, plugged in things - unplugged, unplugged things - plugged. It's like a treasure hunt, and of course the biggest treasure is you.

The other day Lucy told someone you were her baby brother. A lot of days she'll say "he's just like a little brother". It's true. You are like Lucy's little brother. You two are growing up together. You are learning lots of good things and lots of bad things from your "big sister".

I was astonded by how quickly you overcame your weak, small self and learned to defy gravity with sitting, standing, walking and jumping in what seemed like a matter of minutes.

I love your voice, it's the sweetest voice on earth and I love how you use all those words.

I am not so secretly jealous of your consistent ability to sleep. Yes I am bitter that your mama has had you home now for two years and in those two years she has gotten more sleep then I have in the 3 1/2 years Lucy has been home. Ahhh well, you need your sleep you busy busy boy.

thankful to know you,

Stacy

No comments: