Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jumping all the time ...

 

 

 

 


Lucy had the boys over this afternoon. She missed her nap (not their fault, they were as quiet as they could be). It's killing me but I think my kid is getting closer to phasing out naps. NOOOOOOOOOOO. More often then not she still naps, but there are those days when she just quietly lays in her room for an hour without ever sleeping. I don't dig those days. She's not quite old enough to handle life with out a nap and it makes our afternoon/evening very explosive. All of the kids loved jumping on the trampoline. Lucy has developed several new dance moves that involve the trampoline or the bar on the trampoline. She's getting lots of good exercise and my sofa cushions are getting a well deserved rest.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

Love the hair! And the happy feet are pretty cute too.

Mamato2 said...

My gosh, she just gets more and more beautiful!!!

Anne said...

Isa stopped napping when she was about 16 months old. If any kid ever needed a nap, it was her -- but, alas. I barely survived! I feel for you.

Hayat is down to one nap a day -- but it's a two hour affair, very predictable, and she doesn't turn into a white hot ball of toddler terror if it gets interrupted.

I fully expect the pendulum to swing the other way with our new baby, so I'm totally appreciating Hayat's ability to sleep. It's something of a miracle to me after Isa...

I really hope Lucy hangs on for a while longer! It's so hard when you don't get that break AND they're tired and grouchy on top of it.

I don't know how Lucy could be cuter -- I just run out of words to describe her gorgeousness!!

Melanie said...

Anne you have me scared!!! Morgan's 16 months old....he can't stop napping!!!! And of course as always and as everyone always says LUCY is just adorable and awesome and wonderful and spicy and beautiful and I love her to death!!!!

Mel and Morgan

Courtney Rose said...

I love, love, LOVE Lucy's hair!

Mamato2 said...

Stacy, had to pop back and tell you this! I had a dream aboutLucy dancing. She was the "third" partner on Dancing with the Stars! lol Essentially, a whole bunch of couples were positioned around the dance floor and Lucy would flit from couple to couple, being twirled by one, doing the head banger (skating move :) with another etc. Maia was there too, but I honestly don't recall her role! I think this may be a sign I read too many blogs b/c Lucy and Maia are the 3rd blog kiddies to come into my dreams. THAT, or the fact that they are just waaaaay too adorable!

Tracy said...

Hi Stacy,

We met at CHSFS in 2005. You were waiting to get your referral for Lucy and I was waiting to get my referral for Muriel (china). Stumbled on your blog via link from Michelle's. Lucy is super cute.