Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dear Lucy

You are a pistol! It's what I wanted. I looked into your sweet little face when you were about 7 months old and I said "please be a fighter, please don't be a little wimpy girl who doesn't fight for what she wants". You were oh so compliant with this one request of mine. I just have to put in one little amendment to this request ... please turn off the "fighter in you" from the hours of 8 pm until about 7 a.m. thanks. Love momma Here are some photos from a recent trip to a park on a hot hot day in early September. Wow was it hot.

2 comments:

Mamato2 said...

Oh, I feel your pain. Really, I DO!! Come on, Lucy, do as Mama says, she asked you nicely! :)And cuuuuutie she always is, even on a scorching day!

hazel said...

Ha ha! I was just looking at your newest pictures and thinking how Lucy is a combination of beauty, sunshine, and fire. Now I see this post and have to laugh!!