Monday, December 8, 2008

This morning ...


For some reason in my "didn't sleep well all night" haze I thought that Lucy was calling for me at 6am. That being a fairly unacceptable hour these days I went into her room to ask her to rest for a bit longer. She was chit chatting away at me and I just said firmly "no talking now, I need to go back to bed!" As I headed back to my room I noticed that my cousin was up for the day. She usually doesnt make it up the steps until it's fairly close to leaving time so I was very confused. Peeking around the corner I saw that it was in fact 7:15. I popped back into Lucy's room and said "guess what, I was wrong it's time to get up!" and Lucy said "ohhhh ok, so it ISSS a good day then". Cute cute cute.

There is quite a bit of snow falling and we cancelled our babysitting gig as I am getting less and less inclined to take risks as I get older. It was probably good we stayed home (for us, not for the family we cancelled on) as Lucy was rock solid tired, whew.

2 comments:

Mamato2 said...

Whenever I get fooled by the clock, I feel like I am catching up for the rest of the day! But, good thing it still was a "good day" :)

Kari said...

She cracks me up! Hey, at least she stayed in her bed and was trying to let Mama sleep right!?!?!