Tuesday, May 17, 2011

She's 6!

Well, my baby turned 6 last week.
SIX!
She's getting good at basketball.

The basketball was courtesy of the Easter bunny. 
The bunny isn't such a huge fan of Lucy on sugar.

She's a farmer now.  I have developed a little addiction to Value Village thrift store. She's getting lots of pretty dresses, and these overalls! 

Lucy became a patient at Shriner's.  As part of a study she gets access to three different types of assistive devices.  We have to pick up device three soon.  Here is Trent.  Lucy loves him.

She had such a hard time resisting touching the sticky goo they used to make the mold.  "I SO BAD want to touch it" but she refrained and I applauded!

You know "the boys"?  The ones I babysit?  Well the boys and their mom gave Lucy two rats for her birthday.  Ratchet and Millie.  They are sweet and Lucy loves them.  I am developing a fondness for them as well. 

7 comments:

hotflawedmama said...

She's so beautiful. 6! wow! I think she and my 6-yr-old Tariku would make quite the pair. :) We are hoping to get Binyam in at the Shriners too. Are you having good experiences with them so far?

Stacy said...

yes, so far I really like Shriners. Even the waiting is (sort of) fun, last time lucy got her face painted, snacks and a volunteer to play games with.

Jess said...

Such a gorgeous girl!

The Lost Planetista said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!
*I loved your last post, too- Race Relations- but when I read it I didn't have time to comment.

Hot said...

Hi Stacy, nice post you have here! If you have sometime, visit this site. Thanks!

Mama Papaya said...

Six! Wow. Happy birthday, Lucy!

hapi said...

Hi Stacy, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog